AVAILABILITY / QUOTES
Availability and rates are subject to change any time and without notice. We recommend booking early to secure the best dates and rates.
Rutledge Lake Lodge will honor pricing and hold dates provided in a written quote for up to fourteen days from the invoice date. Dates and rates in written quotes expire fourteen days from the invoice date unless secured by deposit.
To hold your desired dates, contact Rutledge Lake Lodge by email email@example.com and request a written quote.
A 50% deposit per person is required at the time of booking to secure all reservations with balance due upon arrival at the Lodge.
Dates not under deposit or contract may be sold to other guests without notice. Reservations that do not fulfill the deposit and payment requirements above may be subject to cancellation.
RATES / PACKAGES
- Charter from Yellowknife/Fort Smith to and from the Lodge.
- 4 or 7 nights accommodation at the lodge
- Lodge Amenities
- 14′ Lund boats, 9.9 Yamaha motors, landing nets, gas, oars and Life vests
You Will Need To Bring:
- pillow and sheet
- fishing licence, rod and tackle
- warm clothes, personal toiletry’s, rain gear
- sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent
- groceries / liquor (R.L.Lodge can help make arrangements)
- GPS to navigate the many bays, arms and islands and a portable fish finder to guide you in the pursuit of a trophy catch.
2018 Rate Per Person $3000 CAD (7 nights at the Lodge)
2018 Rate Per Person $2500 CAD (4 nights at the Lodge)
We understand that at times unexpected circumstances can get in the way of your fly-in sport-fishing adventure! We recommend purchasing travel/trip insurance.
Rutledge Lake Lodge is not responsible for loss of fishing time, lodging, food, transportation, baggage, or tackle; flight delays; or other incidents resulting from inclement weather or other conditions beyond our reasonable control. The following policy applies to all cancellations:
- All cancellations will be assessed a minimum fee of $200 per person.
- Cancellations made fewer than 90 days prior to arrival date will be assessed an additional cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total package price or in the form of a non-returnable deposit good for one-year in addition to the minimum cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made fewer than 60 days prior to arrival will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total package price in addition to the minimum fee of $200 per person.
- There will be no refunds on deposits with cancellations less than 30 days from arrival date.
Because of the uniqueness of our business, there are no exceptions to this cancellation policy.